Myrtle Beach Area Resources
Thinking of spending a night on the town, or would like additional information on the Myrtle Beach area? We have put together this list of helpful websites that should help you learn more about Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas.
- City of Georgetown
- City of Myrtle Beach : Gives residents and visitors quick access to information about the city of Myrtle Beach .
- Discover South Carolina : Official tourism site for the state of South Carolina. This website is the answer to any questions involving vacationing in South Carolina .
- Local Information : research local area info, stats, and events
- Myrtle Beach Airport : Information on flights, hotels, rental cars, and more.
- Myrtle Beach Vacation Guide : Information on lodging, golf, amusements, dining, nightlife, entertainment, and shopping.
- North Myrtle Beach : Information for the City of North Myrtle Beach.
- Pawleys Island : Pawleys Island community information.
- ReloDigest : free community profiles
- Surfside Beach : Information on Surfside Beach.
- Palace Theater
- Alligator Adventure : Come face to face with some of the scariest and most beautiful animals and reptiles.
- Captain Dick's marina : Fun adventures on the water.
- Family Kingdom : Amusement park and oceanfront water park.
- Garden City Pier : The Pier at Garden City is family-oriented, with fun and games for all ages. The happening place to go anytime of the year to enjoy the ocean breeze while fishing or just relaxing along the Atlantic .
- Marlin Quay Marina : Only because life is short - you want to play hard. Marlin Quay provides exciting trips you'll talk about for a lifetime. Whether it be sportfishing or parasailing, Marlin Quay is equipped for your next adventure.
- Myrtle Waves : SC largest water park, 20 acres of rides and slides.
- Nascar Speed Park : Tracks for all ages. Full throttle fun for everyone!!!
- Osprey Marina : Osprey Marina, owned by Carson Benton, is at mile marker 373 on the Intracoastal Waterway in Myrtle Beach. Osprey Marina offers a protected harbor 150 yards off the waterway, accessible by a private deep water channel. Inside the basin, 96 wet slips are available for vessels up to 60 feet. Each slip is equipped with 30 and 50 amp power, water, and cable.
- Ripley's aquarium : Indoor aquarium featuring some of the most feared and exotic sea life.
- CentraArchy Restaurants : The food in CentraArchy restaurants varies from Mexican to Steakhouses, but the majority of the units serve casual American cuisine. Five restaurants in our area to choose from: New York Prime, Carolina Roadhouse, Gulf Stream Cafe, California Dreaming, and Burro Loco.
- Collectors Cafe : "A truly excellent meal", raves Golf Digest. The Mediterranean cuisine is excellent, along with the art gallery featuring some great artwork.
- Creek Ratz : Restaurant and bar creekfront in Murrells Inlet. Enjoy some great food, entertainment, and drinks on the deck. Enjoy shagging every Sunday afternoon with D.J. Gary Brown.
- Divine Dining Group : Enjoy one of the many fine dining experiences that DDG has to offer.
- Drunken Jack's : Enjoy fresh seafood while overlooking beautiful Murrells Inlet Creek.
- Frank's Restaurant : Enjoy some of the best food Pawleys Island has to offer. Dine inside or out at the more casual Frank's Outback. Truly a dining experience you will not soon forget.
- Hot Fish Club : Enjoy some great food in the restaurant, or enjoy live music at the Gazebo Bar. It is sure to be a good time!!!
- Phillips Seafood Restaurant : Phillips Seafood restaurant is across from Broadway at the Beach off Bypass 17.
- Thoroughbreds : Great food and atmosphere.
- Alabama Theatre
- Broadway at the Beach : With 350 acres of excitement, enjoy shopping, dining and the nightlife.
- Carolina Opry : Two hour show blends humor and dancing and music; everything from rock 'n roll, country, Broadway, and hits to Gospel.
- Dixie Stampede : Dolly Parton's dream to create this dinner and show. Enjoy grand entertainment of horses and performers along with a delicious meal.
- Hot Fish Club : Enjoy live music at the Gazebo. Always a good time, especially in the spring and summer months.
- House of Blues : Live music venue in North Myrtle Beach.
- Legends in Concert : Known as one of the world's greatest celebrity tribute shows.
- Medieval Times : Enjoy thrilling action, four-course feasting, pageantry and romance that has made Medieval Times a favorite dinner attraction.
- Murrells Inlet : Enjoy sitting at one of the many restaurants and enjoying Murrells Inlet nightlife. In the spring and summer there is always live music to enjoy. Just sit back on one of the many decks on the Inlet and enjoy drinks and the unforgettable views!!!
- Pawleys Island Festival of Music and Art
Our top 18 golf courses along the Grand Strand
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
- Fazio Course at Barefoot Resort
- Glen Dornoch Golf Links
- Grande Dunes
- King's North at Myrtle Beach National
- Love Course at Barefoot Resort
- Norman Course at Barefoot Resort
- Pawleys Plantation
- Pine Lakes International CC
- Prestwick Country Club
- The Dunes Golf & Beach Club
- The Dye Club at Barefoot Resort
- The Heritage Club
- The Long Bay Club
- Tidewater Golf Club
- TPC of Myrtle Beach
- True Blue Plantation
- World Tour Golf Links
- Georgetown public schools : Information on all Georgetown county public schools
- Horry County schools : Information on all Horry County public schools.
- Barefoot Landing : Unique shopping, dining, and entertainment experience that satisfies on different levels.
- Broadway at the Beach : 100 specialty shops, 20 restaurants, 15 attractions, 10 nightclubs, 3 on site hotels. 350 acres of excitement!
- Coastal Grand : Grand shopping charm in "A great shopping place!" 1.5 million square foot development will feature locally inspired design elements.
- Pawleys Island Hammock Shop : Welcome to Pawleys Island, home of the Original Pawleys Island rope hammock since 1889. Cool, comfortable and sturdy, the remarkable cotton hammock designed by riverboat Captain Joshua John Ward still soothes and delights all who discover it.
- The Market Common - Shop, dine, and much more.
- Grand Strand Water & Sewer
- Horry Electric Cooperative
- Horry Telephone Cooperative
- Santee Cooper
- Time Warner Cable
- Georgetown Times : Local paper focusing on Georgetown County.
- Myrtle Beach Herald
- The Coastal Observer : Local paper for Murrells Inlet, Litchfield, and Pawleys Island.
- The Sun News : Local paper in Horry County.
Parks and Other Attractions
- Brookgreen Gardens : Country's oldest and largest sculpture garden, some 550 works of American figurative sculpture displayed throughout the gardens.
- Local parks : State parks in our area.
- Rice Museum : Information on the history of rice culture in Georgetown county.
- First-time homeowners
- Homeowner deductions information
- How to report moving expenses
- Selling your home
Colleges & Technical Schools
- Coastal Carolina University : Coastal Carolina University website.
- Horry Georgetown Technical College
- Webster University
- Local Weather : forecasts, weather patterns, radars.